What personal information do we collect from visitors of storagenewsletter.com?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, or subscribe to our one-year unlimited access to 50,000+ articles published since 2007. When subscribing to our newsletter, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, company name, profile and country. When subscribing to our one-year unlimited access to 50,000+ articles published since 2007, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, company name, company address, profile and country. You will be requested to enter your credit card details for the payment but the process is directly handled by Stripe or PayPal and we do not keep any record of your credit card.
How do we use your information?
We use information we collect from you to send our daily newsletter and a maximum of 3 paid email blasts related to data storage each week.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users can Opt Out by clicking at the bottom of each Newsletter or paid email blast
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send our daily Newsletter and a maximum of 3 paid email blasts per week
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests immediately
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
11 rue de Provence
Last Edited on 2019-08-08