Most recent financial rounds of storage start-ups:
- $13 million for Avamar, for total of $35.5 million since its founding
- $12 million for security storage firm NeoScale Systems, which has now raised total of $25.5 million
- $7.5 million for FilesX, for current total of $11.5 million invested in company
- $4 million for Actona Technologies from several Israeli investors, which brings total investment to $11 million
- Additional $3 million for Vyant Technologies
This article is an abstract of news published on issue 184 on May 2003 from the former paper version of Computer Data Storage Newsletter.