VisionTek DLX4 PCIe 4.0 M.2 2230/2242 and 2280 Up to 4TB SSDs
Up to 7,500MB/s RW speedsThis is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on May 24, 2023 at 2:01 pm
VisionTek Products LLC unveiled its lineup of M.2 SSDs featuring RW speeds, thermal management and durability.
DLX4 PCIe 4.0 2280 SSD
These next-gen form factor M.2 drives cater to demanding workloads and offer RW speeds up to 7,500MB/s.
The DLX4 PCIe 4.0 SSDs feature a PCIe 4.0 interface for high-bandwidth, low-latency performance for the most demanding of workloads. The range includes 2230, 2242 and 2280 SSDs to support a variety of systems and devices. Capacities range from 500GB to 4TB, making these SSDs for applications like 3D rendering, gaming and video editing.
DLX4 PCIe 4.0 2230 and 2242 SSDs
Key differentiators of M.2 SSDs include:
- Fast performance: With RW speeds up to 7,500MB/s, users can expect multitasking, near-instantaneous boot times and improved file load times.
- 5-year warranty: Company backs the SSDs with a 5-year warranty.
- Cooling technology: The low-profile heat sink design prevents thermal throttling, ensuring consistent performance over extended periods.
- Enhanced durability: The SSDs offer higher TBW for longer-lasting performance.
- High density in small form factor: Variety in size (30, 42, and 80mm lengths) allow for upgrades across a range of devices.
“VisionTek’s M.2 SSDs raise the bar in storage technology, offering a unique combination of performance, reliability and durability in a sleek design,” said Nick Bill, director, product development and product marketing. “Our SSDs provide a reliable local storage solution for users who need exceptional performance on their local system whether it be for advanced photography, content creation, gaming or data modeling.”