Top 100 Cloud Backup Companies for May 2023
First ones being Backblaze, Arcserve, Databarracks and AsigraThis is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on May 17, 2023 at 2:01 pm
According to Backup Review.info, the top 100 cloud-based online backup companies are grouped into 4 categories, namely:
1) Consumer – for the general consumers
2) Small Medium Business – for small and medium businesses
3) Enterprise – for large enterprise corporations
4) Enablers – for enablers, channel, white label companies
The top 100 cloud backup companies are determined based on specific criteria, and also take into consideration news releases companies publish in the preceding month, server stability, reports from mystery shoppers, analysts’ own reviews, the company’s culture and ethics, users’ feedback, company corporate blogs, and more.
* Storage and collaboration solution good for consumers as well as enterprises.
** Backupify is a backup tool for social networking accounts (e.g. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
*** Replication solution