Asustor AS-T10G3 10GbE Network Card with Dual M.2 Slots for NVMe SSDs
Fits in variety of company’s NAS, including, but not limited to Lockerstor Gen2 series and Lockerstor rackmount devices and upgrades NAS to 10GbE.This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on March 16, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Asustor Inc. announced the AS-T10G3 10GbE network card that includes M.2 slots for NVMe SSDs.
The AS-T10G3 fits in a variety of the company’s NAS, including, but not limited to the Lockerstor Gen2 series and Lockerstor rackmount devices and upgrades NAS to 10GbE. With the inclusion of dual M.2 slots for NVMe SSDs, it brings nothing but speed. The combination of high speed and efficiency helps studios and enterprises take advantage of the performance benefits to increase work efficiency.
The AS-T10G3 uses the Marvell AQC113 10GbE network controller and supports 2xM.2 NVMe SSD expansion in addition to 10GbE. The 10GbE port is an 8P8C connector, called RJ-45, enabling the ability to use copper patch cables. Reach speeds of up to 1,171MB/s when reading and write data at 1,119MB/s. The AS-T10G3 is also backwards compatible with slower network standards, including 5GbE, 2.5GbE, Gigabit and 100MbE. The included aluminum heatsink provides heat dissipation for the SSDs.
A Lockerstor Gen2 expansion bracket is pre-installed on the AS-T10G3 and the box arrives with full-height half-height brackets to support the range of the firm’s devices, ensuring enterprises and studios can upgrade their workflow with the range of the company’s equipment.
This AS-T10G3 has a 1-year warranty and is available from the firm’s distributors.
- IEEE 802.3an. 10GBase-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1GBASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3bz NBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN support
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio Video Bridging
- IEEE 1588 v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP, Precision Time Protocol)
- Maximum data transfer rate: 10Gb/s
- Network operation mode: full duplex
- Host bus interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Storage interface: NVMe
- Support size specification: 2280
- Interface type and quantity: M-key, 2 slots
- Bracket support: Lockerstor-specific bracket preinstalled, full-height and half-height brackets included.
- Working temperature: 0°C-40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C-60°C
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- Certifications: FCC, CE, UKCA, BSMI, VCCI, C-Tick, KCC
- Supported features:
- Jumbo Frame 16KB
- IP, TCP, UDP checksum offload
- Supports 10/100/1000/2500/5000/10000 auto-negotiation.
- Software requirements: ADM 4.2 or above
- Hardware requirements: Lockerstor 4 and 6 Gen2, Lockerstor 4RD, RS & 12RD, Lockerstor 12RD Pro & 16RD Pro
- Product warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 20.6×153.1×68.9mm