Three Maps 2022 for File Storage
Dedicated to enterprise, high performance and cloud file storageThis is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on December 21, 2022 at 2:02 pm
Coldago Research unveils its new Map 2022 for File Storage ($11,990), this time split into 3 categories: Enterprise, High Performance and Cloud File Storage. In total it represents a study of 35 distinct companies during the past 12 months.
Companies listed by alpha order for each Map are:
- Enterprise File Storage (11): DDN, Dell, IBM, iXsystems, Microsoft, NetApp, Pure Storage, Qumulo, SUSE, VAST Data and Veritas.
- with 6 leaders: Dell, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Pure Storage and VAST Data.
- High Performance File Storage (15): DDN, Dell, Fujitsu, HPE, Huawei, IBM, NEC, Panasas, Pure Storage, Quantum, Qumulo, Quobyte, ThinkParQ, VAST Data and WEKA.
- with 7 leaders: DDN, Dell, IBM, Pure Storage, Qumulo, VAST Data and WEKA.
- Cloud File Storage (17): AWS, Buurst, Cohesity, CTERA, Egnyte, Hammerspace, JuiceData, LucidLink, Microsoft, Morro Data, Nasuni, NetApp, ObjectiveFS, Panzura, Peer Software, Tiger Technology and XenData.
- with 3 leaders: CTERA, Nasuni and Panzura.