Zadara, Inc. announced its multifaceted zPartner Program, a channel initiative specifically designed to foster meaningful, profitable relationships with hosting providers, MSPs, VARs, and solution providers.
At a time when demand for Zadara solutions is increasing, the company’s refreshed partner program delivers the competitive margins, business enablement resources and support needed to ensure mutual success for all parties.
Zadara’s edge cloud services, including zCompute and zStorage, deliver turnkey solutions for partners with the benefits of on-demand compute and storage services anywhere, in an existing on-premises data center, in a private colocation facility, or in the cloud.
This flexibility enables customers to develop, deploy, run and virtualize any application on a true 100% Opex consumption-based model. By giving partners the ability to offer advanced cloud services to enterprise customers, the company opens the door to cost savings, improved efficiency, latency and manageability.
Trusted by telecom providers, retailers, financial institutions, banks, healthcare companies, hospitals, and automotive leaders via its channel network, Zadara is committed to its growing channel community.
“At Zadara, all new business goes through partners – we realize that the channel is the key to achieving greatness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to support the success of our partners,” noted Joseph Sacchetti, head of channel. “Mutual success and satisfied customers come from nurturing a collaborative partnership. Our channel partners quickly discover a technology partner in Zadara that is dedicated to helping build their business with longevity in mind.“
The value-based zPartner program encourages participants to differentiate themselves by demonstrating capabilities in Zadara and related technologies and solutions. This framework rewards and supports channel partners based on their go-to-market model and investment with the firm. All new partners enter the program at the zSilver tier and can advance to the zGold or zPlatinum tiers upon reaching specified milestones and requirements, which are evaluated on a 30-60-90-day basis.
This activation program is designed to onboard and enable selected partners to achieve success and provides a framework to assess partner tiers and level of commitment and support from both parties.
“Our partners are increasingly wary of large capital expenditures and vendor lock-in,” noted Kerry Telling, VP of EMEA sales. “They are also seeking out offerings that make the cloud more friendly and eliminate the concerns traditionally associated with cloud computing. Zadara’s cloud services offer flexible, web-based architecture and consumption-based billing model to form the ideal foundation for powerful compute, storage and management solutions that satisfy virtually every use case.“
Benefits of becoming a zPartner Program member include:
- Sales Support: Regular sales and support calls to promote Zadara-powered services.
- Training and Enablement: Personalized strategies to implement, use, tailor and customize services.
- Engagement and Relationship: Dedicated partner management teams provide bi-weekly cadence calls, partner sync calls and quarterly sales training.
- Co-op Marketing Investment Funds: Co-op funding is provided as a percentage of revenue to invest in joint demand gen activity to feed the pipeline for continued growth. The higher the partner tier, the higher the percentage of funding.
- Technical Support: Training for technical and pre-sales engineers and access to solutions architects and DevOps support is provided.
- Monthly Recurring Revenue: As customers’ requirements grow, monthly recurring revenue scales accordingly.
- Partner Discount: Participants receive discounts to integrate solutions into their service portfolio.
- Partner Portal: A central platform to access a wealth of sales enablement tools, virtual training, co-brandable assets and ready-to-execute marketing campaigns.
Thanks to its focus on expanding business opportunities and enabling channel partners to deliver simplified, tailored cloud services, the zPartner Program is being embraced by the channel community.
According to Nick Barron, CTO, Zadara partner harbor: “It’s not just the strength of their cloud platform and commercial model that led to us choosing Zadara. We have been extremely impressed with the entire Zadara team from the first point of contact, and the solution design and support they provide is massively helpful to our team.“