Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is an integrated workspace of collaboration and productivity tools powered by Google Cloud.
Google Workspace is the new name, brand, and user experience for Google G Suite, which 101domain has offered since 2013. A range of Google Workspace plans is available at 101domain.com, starting at $6/month to meet any size business needs. With the new Google Workspace, customers gain a host of core tools for communication and collaboration-like chat, email, voice and video calling, and content management-in a single, unified solution.
Click to enlarge
Benefits of Google Workspace:
- Everything in one integrated workspace: The re-imagined Google Workspace helps people, teams, and companies do their best work in one place with Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more. Google Workspace is a replacement for multiple subscriptions-like Slack, Dropbox, and Zoom.
- As much as you need cloud storage: Google Workspace provides cloud storage tailored to customers’ needs. Starting at 30GB per user, and up to unlimited cloud storage shared between Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos, for 5 or more users (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users).
- File storage and access built for teams: Shared drives create an ownership structure where the team owns a file, ensuring nothing is lost if a user leaves the company. Manage access by assigning different permissions for viewings, editing, and organizing.
- Smart cloud search: Google Cloud Search is another example of how Google Workspace offers a flexible, helpful, and simple experience for users. Search across company’s content within all Google Workspace services, from Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more. Google Cloud Search allows to find whatever you’re looking for, wherever it’s located.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Create and apply retention rules to control the content users can share in Google Drive files outside the organization. It prevents unintended exposure of sensitive information and data to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Maximum Google Meet participants: Join video meetings from mobile devices, computers, or a conference room. Blur your background for extra privacy, turn on live captions to follow along with the meeting conversation, and engage your attendees with Q&A and polls. You can meet with up to 250 participants at a time, record meetings, and automatically save them to your drive.
“101domain aims to be a long-term partner to our customers to help them establish, grow, and protect their digital assets, which include infrastructure, communication, and productivity tools,” said Anthony Beltran, president. “The expansion of our partnership with the Google Cloud Platform enhances our ability to deliver a product and service offering that goes well beyond just domain names.“
Founded in 1999, the firm provides experience to individuals and businesses as their trusted domain name and brand protection partner with the largest selection of domain extensions found. An established name in web services and ICANN accredited domain registrar, it caters to some of large brands providing Domain Name Portfolio Management, Domain Acquisition, Global DNS, SSL, Hosting, Google Workspace, and Brand Protection.