Zadara Launches Service Provider Program
Now adopted by distributors Ingram Micro, Promark and Lifeboat DistributionThis is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on July 30, 2019 at 2:28 pm
Zadara Storage Inc., in enterprise storage-as-a-service, announced the launch of their Zadara Service Provider (ZSP) program.
The program expands business opportunities for channel partners and enables them to offer simplified enterprise storage-as-a-service. Solutions help partners avoid the complexities inherent in competitive offerings from legacy providers – while offering rich margins of 30% and more.
The shift away from expensive, vendor-locked, big-iron legacy storage is on, and enterprise storage is increasingly moving to the cloud: IDC forecasts the worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market will reach $88.6 billion by 2022.
Zadara offers enterprise storage as a complete service, available on premises and in the cloud. It transforms storage-related costs from a variable mix of equipment and management expenses to a predictable, on-demand, pay-per-use, elastic service that simplifies planning, streamlines budgeting and improves ROI.
Zadara represents a solution for resellers and customers by delivering a competitive edge to resellers – with no upfront costs.
Channel partners can choose from three levels of involvement (Bronze, Silver and Gold) to fit their business needs.
Benefits of becoming a ZSP member include:
- Deal Registration Tool: Approved registered deals entitle service providers to a rebate of up to 20%.
- Service Provider Portal: All service providers have access to the service provider portal, which includes marketing resources available at no cost.
- Co-op Marketing Funds: Funds are allocated for use toward joint marketing efforts between Zadara and its Silver and Gold level service providers.
- RFP Proposal Assistance: The firm offers technical and sales assistance for Silver and Gold level service providers to quote storage-as-a-service opportunities.
- Technical Professional Support: Available 24/7 to all service providers.
- Comprehensive Training Curriculum: Access to a variety of programs and tools to help grow business.
“At a time when storage can be the bane of an enterprise’s existence, we’re excited to bring a truly value-added solution to the channel,” says Roland Serna, VP of channel sales and alliances, Zadara. “We see ourselves as ‘freedom fighters’ – in the sense that we’re giving our partners the ammunition they need to break away from old business models that involved selling CapEx storage. We’re on a mission to enable the channel to confidently embrace the future – and enterprise storage-as-a-service is the future.“
Zadara solutions are available to resellers and service providers through distributors Ingram Micro, Inc., Promark Technology, Inc. and Lifeboat Distribution, Inc.