Actifio, Inc. closed another record quarter in October, accelerating every business metric – revenue growth, customer count, adoption of DevOps and analytics solutions in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, use by global enterprises for their business-critical applications and largest SQL and NoSQL databases, expanded partnerships, and continued industry leadership in technology and solutions.
More than 3,500 enterprises in 38 countries rely on its solutions to modernize protection, management and access to data in order to advance their strategic initiatives.
Building on innovation in hybrid and multi-cloud technologies, solutions increasingly drive enterprises’ digital transformation initiatives: modernizing data protection, building business and cyber resilience, accelerating DevOps and analytics, delivering on the promise of cloud without compromises or lock-in, and meeting compliance and governance requirements.
The growth underscores its position as a pioneer and a battle-tested market leader of solutions that enable data to be used as a strategic asset, whether deployed on-premises or across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Among the highlights of the third quarter:
• Continues to lead the market in powering customers’ data-driven business initiatives in DevOps, analytics and business and cyber resilience
• 52% of revenue is now driven by solutions to accelerate DevOps, analytics and cyber resilience initiatives that are central to customers’ business acceleration
• 89% of revenue is driven by solutions to manage business-critical applications and databases like SAP HANA, Oracle Exadata and E-Business Suite, DB2, SQL Server, Exchange and Sharepoint, Sybase, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
• 100% of users rely on company’s solutions to deliver the fast and scalable data protection and business resilience solutions across a set of cloud, virtual and physical platforms
• Introduced a comprehensive cyber resilience solution, Cyber Incident Recovery solutions, in partnership with IBM and integrated with IBM Resiliency Orchestration software
• Accelerating adoption of hybrid and multi-cloud data management services
• 18% of revenue comes from adoption in hybrid and multi-cloud environments with solutions across Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, VMware Cloud and Alibaba Cloud
• Several of the world’s largest enterprise software companies and next-generation cloud-native businesses now use Actifio for multi-cloud data management services
• Market leader in innovations and solutions enabling adoption of new platforms and protection of existing investments
• Sky offers broad multi-cloud data management solutions support – across Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, VMware Cloud, and Alibaba Cloud – while protecting customers’ existing investments with hybrid and on-premises solutions for VMware, HyperV, Nutanix, Linux, Windows, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris
• OnVault is a comprehensive solution to leverage object storage like block storage, with no changes to applications, providing instant read-write access, unparalleled scale, at lowest TCO. OnVaultnow supports Amazon S3 and S3-IAS, Google Nearline and Coldline, IBM Cloud Object Storage, Microsoft Azure Blob, Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service, Wasabi Object Storage, Catalyst Cloud Container Service, Dell EMC ECS, Hitachi HCP, Scality Object Storage, NetApp StorageGRID, and Western Digital Active Scale
• Expanded OnVault to integrate WORM and network isolation technologies to meet air-gap requirements for comprehensive cyber resiliency, compliance and governance solutions
• Continued advancement of enterprise-proven solutions delivering Actifio’s signature instant access and efficiency for management of large databases and business-critical applications such as SAP HANA, Oracle Exadata and EBS, DB2, SQL Server, Exchange and Sharepoint, Sybase, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL
• Enterprise data management services for large unstructured data sets for NetApp and Dell EMC Isilon storage systems across hybrid and multi-cloud environments
• Expanded multi-protocol support with the addition of NFS
• Continued growth with strategic partners and service providers
• 83% of revenue was the result of long-term strategic partnerships with channel and service provider partners
• Expanded alliances with Yash Solutions, Data Endure, EACS, R-Com Consulting and ACA
Ash Ashutosh, founder and CEO, Actifio, said: “Data is now the essential competitive fuel for businesses in every industry. We are privileged to partner with global enterprises in accelerating business transformation initiatives, and enabling them to leverage their data as a strategic asset. More than four years of focused investments in delivering new, patented technologies to leverage public cloud services and platforms has allowed our users to manage, and instantly access, global-scale data sets, massive databases and business-critical applications anywhere – on-premises, in a hybrid cloud configuration and, now more often, across a multi-cloud environment. We are delivering on the vision of data as the new infrastructure.“