Unigen Corporation announced PCIe NVMe Gen3x4 SSD Family at Flash Memory Summit 2016, and it supports densities up to 2TB.
This SSD solution is intended for high density storage, performance for cloud storage, data center, industrial, embedded and networking applications.
The company has achieved a new milestone as far as read and write speeds are concerned.
The PCIe NVMe SSDs, which utilize the prowess of the Marvell’s 28nm 88SS1093 and 88SS1095 controllers, which is responsible for delivering all those read and write speeds.
Variety of diverse form factor and storage interface drives launched:
- M.2 2280 PCIe SSD up to 1TB: will be available with or without heatsink to have an ultra read and write performance for entry level server, desktop PC/NB system.
- M.2 22110 PCIe SSD up to 1TB: will be available with a HW power-loss data protection to ensure the data safety for enterprise grade application especially could compu-ting.
- 2.5-inch 7.0 U.2 PCIe SSD up to 2TB: will the ultra performance for enterprise grade server, workstation, desktop PC and All-In-One application will be perfect with hot-plug. With a 2.5″ 7.0mm thickness can support more SSD drives in a server inside space.
- HHHL (Half-Height, Half-Length) PCIe SSD up to 2TB: will be available for most enterprise/cloud computing as a system cache memory with random performance.
- Full form factor
- Full capacities
- Performance to diverse application
- Support UEFI/Legacy BIOS with OptionROM be a bootable storage.
Unigen PCIe NVMe solutions feature a performance throughput of 3,000MB/s read and 2,200MB/s write; high read IO/s up to 300,000.