CTERA Networks Ltd announced that increasing global demand for the company’s Enterprise File Services Platform has resulted in market expansion throughout 2015.
The company increased its period of growth by doubling its subscription sales in 2015 versus 2014. This growth was propelled by a 230% increase in CTERA’s enterprise business as organizations selected CTERA to begin their ‘journey to the cloud’ and modernize how they deal with files, file-based collaboration, and data protection.
Business continued its growth through the year, powered by customer wins at enterprise customers such as AXA, the Carlyle Group, Delaware North, Deutsche Telecom, The Korte company, Learfield Communications, Live Nation, LVMH, the State of Texas. The list continues to grow as CTERA becomes the platform of choice for a variety of industries that are applying IT-as-a-Service principles to modernize file service delivery and data protection.
The CTERA Enterprise File Services Platform is a private cloud IT-as-a-Service platform for storing, syncing, sharing, protecting and governing data across endpoints, remote offices and servers.
In 2015, CTERA introduced two major product offerings:
- Version 5.0 of CTERA’s Enterprise File Services Platform was introduced in May 2015 as a single solution that ensures the complete privacy, governance, and security of organizational data while enabling distributed enterprises and service providers to address every aspect of online and offline file storage, file sharing and data protection.
- In December, CTERA announced the availability of a new server data protection solution for enterprise CloudOps. The solution is unique in its focus on applications running natively in the cloud and provides a secure, optimized solution for organizations that want to backup their applications in cloud, across availability zones or even across different cloud providers.
CTERA ended 2015 having successfully entered into managed partnerships with leading global storage and storage services partners. CTERA strategic global partners include Amazon Web Services, HPE, IBM and others. CTERA continues to integrate with these partner solutions, and announced two new capabilities in 2015:
- Support for AWS’s new cost-effective S3 Standard – Infrequent Access service. This integration enables organizations to ‘bring their own cloud’ for CTERA deployments and enjoy storage savings by paying less than $0.01/GB/month.
- Integration with HP’s cloud Service Automation suite to automate and simplify the deployment and management of CTERA’s platform for enterprises and service providers.
- In 2015 CTERA’s Enterprise File Services Platform received industry recognition from a number of independent experts. The company won many awards, including several Golden Bridge Awards, two Best In Biz Awards, a TMC Cloud Storage Award, a Network Product Guide Award, and a Computer Technology Review Award.
- In addition, CTERA’s platform was highlighted by leading IT analyst Gartner in several reports, including: the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise File Sync and Sharing, and Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Backup and Gartner’s 2015 Market Guide for Cloud Storage Gateways.
- In 2015, CTERA’s business was also recognized by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Israel and one of the 500 fastest growing companies in EMEA.