Start-Up Profile: CloudEndureIn cloud migration and DR for any application, any machine, to and across clouds
This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on 2016.02.26
HQs and offices
Tel-Aviv, Israel and New York, NY
- Series A: $5.2 million from Magma Venturee Partners in 2013
- Series B: $7.0 million from Infosys in India and Magma Venturee Partners
- Ofer Gadish, co-founder and CEO, is a serial entrepreneur and innovator. He has over 16 years of experience in senior management positions, both in start-ups such as Camelot, Jungo and Digicash and at established corporations including Globespan, Amdocs and Limelight Networks. He was previously the CEO and co-founder of AcceloWeb and VP and GM in Limelight Networks after its acquisition of AcceloWeb.
- Ofir Ehrlich is the co-founder and VP of R&D. A technologist, he has a record in the software industry, including companies such as Digicash, AcceloWeb, and Limelight Networks. He also served with distinction in an elite unit of the Israeli Intelligence Corps.
- Gil Shai, co-founder and COO, possesses a combination of technical and managerial skills along with diverse sales and customer support experience. He has a background from companies such as XACCT, Savantis and Go Networks. Previously he worked in various central roles in sales and professional services, including managing the merger of ApproxiMATCH into Amdocs where he continued to manage the resulting Amdocs business unit, COO of AcceloWeb and VP of operations in Limelight Networks.
- Ramel Levin, VP marketing, is responsible for the CloudEndure brand, marketing communication, marketing acquisition and retention. He has over 20 years of experience in hi-tech development and marketing in companies such as ClickTale, Panaya, ARX, WorldMate and IBM.
- Leonid Feinberg is the VP of products. His expertise matches his business orientation with keen technological skills. He served as a technologist and business analyst in the technology unit of the Israeli Intelligence Corps, and benefits from over 12 years of experience in senior product management, product marketing and R&D positions in Mind CTI, Digicash, AcceloWeb and Limelight Networks. He has 5 patents to his name.
- Gonen Stein, VP of business development, comes with over 12 years of experience in hybrid roles, combining product, sales, presales and business development functions. Prior to CloudEndure, he has held strategic roles at Safend, Wave Systems and CTERA Networks, providing solutions to Fortune 500 Enterprises and forming alliances with service providers, infrastructure and storage vendors.
Number of employees
Workload Mobility for live migration and DR (read also 2016 Disaster Recovery Survey)
It provides cloud migration and cloud DR for any application, allowing companies to mobilize entire applications with their data to and across clouds with near zero downtime and no data loss. It enables consistent, block-level, real-time replication using CDP. Cloud Workload Mobility technology creates a copy of the entire application at an alternative cloud location - at the touch of a button, within minutes, and with the latest data. It supports hysical, virtualized or cloud-based applications as the source and Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft's Azure and OpenStack as target cloud locations.
Click to enlarge
4Q14, begin selling in 2015
Over 70 partners including Infosys, Capgemini, 2nd Watch, shi, cloud Technology Partners, logicworks, corpinfo, Dedalus, Trinimbus, REAN Cloud, Day1 Solutions, JHC Technologies, ITOC, Reliam.
Number of customers
Penguin Random House, Avid, Clark Construction, Infosys, Limelight Networks, ClickSoftware, InDemand. More here.