Disk Defrag Pro by AuslogicsHDD/SSD optimizer priced at Â£19
This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on 2012.02.16
The Pro version has all the benefits of the free Disk Defrag plus includes advanced hard drive and SDD optimization features.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro is geared towards advanced disk optimization and maintenance. The program combines all the features of a high-end disk defragmenter with new SSD optimization algorithms, customization options, reporting functionality and scheduling options.
- Boot-time defragmentation - speeds up system access by defragmenting system files, such as MFT, pagefile, Windows registry files, and hiberfil.sys on Windows boot, before they are locked by the system
- Smart defragmentation algorithms - the user can select one of four different defragmentation algorithms to ensure the maximum performance gain
- SSD optimization - a special algorithm is used to optimize the performance of SSD drives without performing excessive write operations that reduce SSD lifetime
- Fragmentation prevention - Disk Defrag Pro allows to prevent fragmentation by assigning bits of free space after frequently used user-specified files
- Disk cleanup and checkup - removing temporary files and checking disks for errors allows to ensure flawless defragmentation and achieve the maximum performance gain
In addition, the new Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro can consolidate free space, supports VSS volume defragmentation, has built-in resource management features, a scheduler and a defragmentation wizard.
It has a fully-functional 30-day trial and the full version costs £19.06.
Disk Defrag Pro is compatible with Windows 7/Vista/2008/XP/2003, 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.