Proact: Fiscal 3Q16 Financial ResultsRevenues decreased by 4%
This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on 2016.10.19
|(in SEK million)||3Q15||3Q16||Growth||6mo. 15||6mo. 16||Growth|
|Profit after tax
The Proact Group announced an interim financial report for July to September 2016.
The third quarter in brief
- In local currencies revenues were unchanged. Translated to SEK revenues decreased by 4% to SEK 594 (617) million.
- EBITDA increased and amounted to SEK 39.8 (39.7) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 19% to SEK 28.3 (23.8) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 24% to SEK 20.7 (16.7) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.18 (1.78).
The first nine months in brief
- In local currencies revenues increased by 4%. Translated to SEK revenues increased by 1% to SEK 2,054 (2,038) million.
- EBITDA increased by 3% to SEK 125.7 (122.1) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 12 % to SEK 84.0 (74.9) million. Profit before tax amounted to SEK 89.8 (74.9) million adjusted for items affecting comparability, representing an increase of 20%.
- Profit after tax increased by 19 % to SEK 62.9 (52.9) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 6.64 (5.58).
- Items affecting comparability, expenses attributable to the change of group president, have adversely affected the operating profit for the first six months in the sum of SEK 5.8 (-) million.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 29.3 (26.5).
Proact's cloud service operations manage 70PB of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 projects all over the world to date. The Proact Group has more than 720 employees and operates in 15 countries in Europe and in the USA.