Xyratex Launches ClusterStor Professional ServicesAimed at HPC storage
This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on 2013.06.11
This new team of skilled service and technology professionals will be responsible for helping partners and end users capture and execute on their storage requirements to match their demanding application needs.
"Our mission for ClusterStor Professional Services is to accelerate the time to results for our users and partners across verticals and geographies, and help them realize value sooner from their investment in HPC storage technology," said Simon Johnson, senior director of ClusterStor professional services, Xyratex. "Our team has a deep pedigree in value-added services, Lustre file systems and storage, and our ClusterStor solutions have achieved tremendous market adoption in a short time. Combined, this experience enables us to bring additional integrated solution value and efficiency to solve our clients' challenges and further exploit the best-in-class performance that our technology delivers."
"Xyratex has 25 years' experience delivering and optimizing high-performance storage products to a wide range of end users," said Addison Snell, CEO, Intersect360 Research, Inc. "This history of successful deployments will create a solid foundation of trust in value-added services, as more commercial organizations seek greater throughput and scalability with Lustre."
ClusterStor Professional Services will deliver:
- Early-stage customer requirement gathering and design definition
- Rapid, quality controlled installation and evaluation of personalized solutions
- Advanced services that include complex solution design and integration, client deployments, data migration and more
- Training programs for Xyratex OEM partners and resellers that share our unique field and solution experience and ensure optimal solutions ROI
- Contract support services for Lustre on non-Xyratex hardware