Force Series MP500 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD by CorsairR/W speed of up to 3,000/2,400 MB/s, 120GB, 240GB and 480GB, Phison controller
This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on 2016.12.19
Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities, the MP500 range delivers performance up to five times faster than traditional 6Gb SATA SSDs, offering users high-performance storage in a compact form factor.
Equipped with a Phison PS5007-E7 NVMe controller and high-bandwidth PCIe Gen. 3 x4 M.2 2280 interface, the MP500 range of drives put your data in the fast lane. Delivering data performance including read speeds of up to 3,000 MB/s and write speeds of up 2,400 MB/s, the MP500 range of SSD accelerate system boots, game load times and file transfers beyond anything possible over a single 6Gb SATA connection.
The compact M.2 2280 form factor allows the MP500 range to deliver its performance in smaller form factors than any previous Corsair SSD. With no data or power cables required, an MP500 SSD can be fitted right onto the motherboard or installed into compact laptops and small form factor systems where space is key.
The Force Series MP500 range is committed to data integrity and reliability. Proprietary SmartECC, SmartRefresh and SmartFlush technologies safeguard data against corruption in case of unexpected power loss or unsafe shutdown, while static and dynamic wear-leveling enhance drive reliability. It is also compatible with Corsair SSD Tool box, allowing users to monitor many aspects of their drives health or to securely wipe and clear the drive.
They are backed by a three-year warranty.
• NVMe PCIe Gen. 3 x4 interface provides up to a 5x performance improvement over SATA SSDs
• M.2 2280 industry standard compact form factor.
• Available in various storage capacities including 120GB, 240GB and 480GB.
• Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, with no special driver or administrative rights required.
• Enhanced error correction improves data retention.
• Contact surface material gives better contact to the motherboard and provides vibration resistance.
• Static and dynamic wear-leveling extends the life of the SSD.
• Garbage collection support provides extended drive management tasks.
• Compatible with Corsair SSD Toolbox for advanced functionality.
• 3-year warranty.
The Force Series MP500 range of SSDs are available from the company's network of authorized retailers and distributors, as well as direct from the Corsair webstore.