Up to 6.4TB for TCS Triton HC SSD by TeleCommunication Systems2.5-inch 15mm height, 6Gb SATA, eMLC
This is a Press Release edited by StorageNewsletter.com on 2015.05.26
With up to 100,000 IO/s, 4K random R/W and an idle power usage ofless than 1W, the Triton HC's use of HL NAND reduces overall power consumption while increasing performance. Furthermore, the power circuitry can handle sequential power outages without corruption.
The Triton HC SSD supports the SATA revision 3.0 interface standard at up to 6Gb/s, delivering sustained reads up to 540MB/s and sustained writes up to 500MB/s.
A robust interface is ensured by integrated hardware support for on-the-fly, per sector error detection and correction. The resulting Bit Error Rate is less than one in a quadrillion bits read.
- Support of the SATA 3.0 specification at 6.0, 3.0, and 1.5 Gb/s
- OPAL 2.0 AES-256 encryption available
- Next generation HL-NAND architecture for capacity growth
- ATA8-ACS2; includes SCT (Smart Command Transport)
- Enhanced SMART ATA feature set
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) command set
- Data set management TRIM command
- Data centers
- Cloud Storage
- 4K video recording and editing
- Power sensitive applications